“BLITZ” DEFENSIVE TACTICS – USE OF FORCE OPTIONS RESPONSE TRAINING PROGRAM:
1. This unique program is designed for COMMITTED INDIVIDUALS who wish to participate in dynamic physically challenging DT training.
2. We offer the program in three ways as follows :
☑ Personal Trainer basis (1-4 students only) on a tri-semester basis in the Fall, Winter & Spring for 1-4 students once per week on a Monday or Wednesday in the afternoon from 13:00-14:30 at the St John Ambulance Training Academy in Burnaby (Next to the Brentwood Skytrain Station)
☑ Small Group of 4-8 students in the evening or on weekends (pending students availability to participate) at the St John
Ambulance Training Academy in Burnaby (Next to the Brentwood Skytrain Station)
☑ At our Client’s Place of Business (4-8 employees) either during the lunch hour or after right work. (If you are a company or have a
business interested to have our instructors provide this unique service at your workplace, please contact us.
3. The program is very applicable for persons who are interested in acquiring ‘PROTECTIVE SAFETY & SECURITY TRAINING SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE” including professionals who are presently employed in the CRIMINAL JUSTICE INDUSTRY (e.g. Police, Sheriffs, Corrections) and/or are pursuing a career in “Government/Private Security Industry” .
4. The BLITZ curriculum is based on “INCIDENT ANALYSTS” and “USE OF FORCE OPTION RESPONSE TRAINING” encompassing
a number of different defensive tacts skills applications and knowledge.
5. We also incorporate situational awareness and scenario based simulation training based on “Incidents” that actually could occur
on the streets, at your business, when on holiday or other locations..
6. We have posted a short video from some of our past and present training sessions below:
☑ If you are interested in joining us, please complete/submit our on line registration form.
(“BLITZ” DT Personal Trainer Program ON LINE registration form)